Rules for Large Study Rooms during Finals
November 27 – December 7
The Lawrence W. Tyree Library offers 3 large group study rooms which seat up to 16 people. All rooms have white-boards and windows. We will honor requests as scheduling demands permit. Study rooms are for use only by those associated with Santa Fe College and can be used for educational purposes only.
Rules for Large Group Study Rooms
- You must have at least 5 group members to reserve a large study room.
- At least 2 members of your group must be present in order to check out the room.
- The minimum number of individuals must remain in the group study room the entire time it is reserved.
- Only currently enrolled SF students will be allowed to check out a room.
- If you do not show by 15 minutes after your reserved time, your reservation will be canceled.
- During high use times of the semester, such as finals, stricter rules may apply.
Please see room locations.
Please see our Study Room Policy.