Finals Study Rules
November 27 – December 7
The Lawrence W. Tyree Library offers 8 small group study rooms which seat 4. We will honor requests as scheduling demands permit. Study rooms are for use only by those associated with Santa Fe College and can be used for educational purposes only.
Due to high-demand the library books group study rooms for students no more than 2-weeks in advance.
Rules for Small Group Study Rooms
- For the small group study rooms at least 2 members of your group must be present in order to check out the room.
- The minimum number of individuals must remain in the group study room the entire time it is reserved.
- Only currently enrolled SF students will be allowed to check out a room.
- If you do not show by 15 minutes after your reserved time, your reservation will be canceled.
- During high use times of the semester, such as finals, stricter rules may apply.
Please see room locations.
Please see our Study Room Policy.